Expression of Interest – Security Services
The Mauritius Investment Corporation Ltd (MIC) has acquired financial assets, including properties in various prime locations in Mauritius. LEARN MORE.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Mauritius Investment Corporation Ltd (MIC) has acquired financial assets, including properties in various prime locations in Mauritius. The MIC is inviting qualified firms offering security and property protection services, having proven experience and a Private Security Service Provider Licence, to submit their proposals to assist the company in strengthening the security on its properties.
The Security Firm shall be required, amongst others, to:
- Make provision of security guards for guarding of the premises, screening and escort of all persons, deliveries and vehicles arriving at these premises by verifying their identity and using appropriate security equipment.
- Prevent unauthorised persons to enter the properties from bringing in prohibited items.
- Conduct surveillance and patrolling of premises following a prescribed route to prevent any intrusion, damage to property or attack on persons or property.
- Ensure safety and avoid violence in any crisis while providing maximum protection to staff members, members of the public, to buildings, ground and premises, personal property and to any user of the company’s facilities and services.
- Organise shift of guards per day.
- Submit reports on a prescribed periodicity covering operations and bring to notice any suspicious activity observed during shifts.
- Arrange for additional security guards at short notice to ensure operational efficiency.
List of documents/ technical details to be submitted:
- Company profile
- Copies of related licenses
- Business Registration Number
- VAT Certificate
- Profiles of professionals to be undertaking the services (qualifications and accreditations, years of experience, etc.) and confirmation of the required experience.
Mode of Application
Applications should be deposited in sealed envelope marked ‘SECURITY SERVICES’ at the Registered Office of the Mauritius Investment Corporation Ltd (MIC), Sir William Newton Street, Port Louis, by 17.00 hours on 29 April 2022. Applications received after the closing date and time shall be rejected. Requests for clarification or any additional information can be addressed to email@example.com.
MIC reserves the right to accept or reject all applications, without incurring any liability towards any Applicant or any obligation to inform any Applicant of the grounds for its decisions. MIC also reserves the right to cancel this exercise.
The Mauritius Investment Corporation Ltd (MIC) is a fully-owned subsidiary of the Bank of Mauritius. Its primary objectives are, inter alia, to support and accelerate the development of Mauritius and build a savings base for the citizens of Mauritius.