EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
CONSULTANT IN PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT
The Mauritius Investment Corporation Ltd (MIC) is a fully-owned subsidiary of the Bank of Mauritius. Its primary objectives are to support and accelerate the development of Mauritius and build a savings base for the citizens of Mauritius.
The MIC has acquired financial assets, including properties in some prime location in Mauritius. The MIC is inviting qualified Consultants, having proven experience, amongst others, in Property Development to submit their proposals to assist the company in furthering its objective to optimize and add value to its portfolio of land.
The role of the Consultant will be to:
- Carry out a Property Market Analysis;
- Propose development options for the lands and undertake financial feasibilities with full project planification;
- Prepare a masterplan per project; and
- Provide development management services for the projects.
Each Consultant will have to provide a full description of experience, proposed approach, methodology and work plan.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS/ TECHNICAL DETAILS TO BE SUBMITTED
1. Company Profile /Curriculum Vitae.
2. Copies of related licenses.
3. Business Registration Number.
4. VAT Certificate (where applicable).
5. Profiles of professionals to be undertaking the services (qualifications and accreditations, years of experience etc.)
6. Credentials and Portfolio of clients mentioning past and current ones.
7. Years of experience in related field.
8. Confirmation that bidder possesses the necessary expertise and capacity to render the above services.
Mode of Application
Applications should be deposited in sealed envelope marked ‘CONSULTANT IN PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT’ at the Registered Office of the Mauritius Investment Corporation Ltd (MIC), Sir William Newton Street, Port Louis, at latest by 10 December 2021. Applications received after the closing date and time shall be rejected.
Requests for clarification or any additional information can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MIC reserves the right to accept or reject all applications, without incurring any liability towards any Applicant or any obligation to inform any Applicant of the grounds for its decisions. MIC also reserves the right to cancel this exercise.
1 December 2021