REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
RENTING OF OFFICE SPACES WITH AMENITIES
The Mauritius Investment Corporation Ltd (MIC) proposes to rent readily available office space of a minimum of two (2) floors, covering floor area of at least 1,200 square metres, in a recently constructed building located in either Port Louis or Cybercity, Ebene, for a period of three (3) years with the possibility of renewal. The floors must have the following amenities:
adequate lighting, electrical power point to suit the MIC’s requirements, air conditioning, water supply, adequate toilet facilities on each floor, telephone facilities and data cabling, fire alarm and detectors, parking facilities for a minimum of 15 vehicles, kitchenette and mess on each floor.
Owners of office space/building are invited to submit their proposals for letting office space to the MIC which shall also include the proposed monthly rental value together with documents listed in Annex 1.
Mode of Application
Proposals in sealed envelope marked ‘RFP-OFFICE SPACE’ shall be deposited at the Registered Office of the Mauritius Investment Corporation Ltd, Level 3, Bank of Mauritius, Old Building, Sir William Newton Street, Port Louis, at latest by 17 June 2022 at 16:00 hours (local time).
Proposals received after the closing date and time shall be rejected.
Any requests for clarification or additional information should be addressed in writing via email at: email@example.com.
MIC reserves the right to accept or reject all proposals, without incurring any liability towards any Proposer or any obligation to inform any Proposer of the grounds for its decisions. MIC also reserves the right to cancel this exercise.
02 June 2022
The following documents shall be submitted along with the proposal:
- Drawings and site plan for the proposed office space
- Proof of ownership of building
- Certificate of non-encumbrance
- Engineer’s Certificate
- Copy of the land use permit for the building
- Copy of the Fire Certificate
- List of proposed works to be executed and expected duration period to arrange for the office space to suit the requirements of the MIC
- Date of construction of the building
- Description of the building together with all finishes and the facilities included.