EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
DEVELOPMENT AND ACQUISITION OF LAND
The Mauritius Investment Corporation Ltd (MIC) has acquired several land parcels in Mauritius in the following regions:
- La Chaumière
- Trois Boutiques
- Riche Bois, Camp Diable
MIC is inviting Promoters interested in the acquisition and/ or development of the above mentioned land parcels to express their interests by submitting details as per Annex 1.
Proposals in sealed envelope marked ‘EOI – DEVELOPMENT AND ACQUISITION OF LAND’ shall be deposited at the Registered Office of the Mauritius Investment Corporation Ltd, Level 3, Bank of Mauritius, Old Building, Sir William Newton Street, Port Louis, at latest by 13 July 2022 at 16:00 hours (local time).
Proposals received after the closing date and time shall be rejected.
MIC reserves the right to accept or reject all proposals, without incurring any liability towards any Proposer or any obligation to inform any Proposer of the grounds for its decisions.
MIC also reserves the right to cancel this exercise.
29 June 2022
About the Mauritius Investment Corporation Ltd
The Mauritius Investment Corporation Ltd is a private limited company, having as objectives to support and accelerate the development of Mauritius and to build a savings base for the citizens of Mauritius.
Business Information (wherever applicable)
– Cover letter indicating full name and address of the Bidder;
– Name and contact details of liaison person;
– Whether the Bidder operates as an individual, partnership or corporation;
– Company profile with copies of relevant licenses (E.g., BRN, Certificate of Incorporation,
VAT certificate, etc); and
– The Bidder shall certify by way of a written undertaking that:
- the Bidder it is not and/or has not been involved in any legal case that may affect its solvency or existence or in any other way affect their capability to complete the project; and
- neither the Bidder nor any of its shareholder(s)/ director(s)/beneficial owner(s) have been involved or alleged to have been involved in any case of bribery, corrupt or fraudulent practices, money laundering.
Previous experience in land development, if any.
If selected, the Bidder may be required to provide additional information based on its proposal.